Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vicarious Dancing... Oh, Fred and Ginger...



I am disgruntled. With myself.

For whatever reason, I feel restless in my current status, and my current out-look, and my current life. All of which is completely ridiculous, because my status is great (never felt better), and my life is phenomenal (check them off: great school, great family, good job, nice car, nice house, etc., etc.). But instead, I want to curl up in bed and ignore all of this great niceness, and watch Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, while eating ridiculous amounts of incredibly bad food.



And I want to do this for an entire day.

And not move.

That sounds nice.



Who wouldn't want to do that?

1 comment:

Erika Aileen. said...

Oh Fred and Ginger.

Although you frequently tell me my work really isn't THAT hard, I would appreciate a day like the one mentioned above.