Monday, August 25, 2008

I think I wasn't informed...

So.

I'm starting graduate school today. Yup.

I'm cool. I'm calm. I'm collected.

**I just lied...

I still don't have a finalized class schedule, I just sent out an e-mail that should have been sent out at least 24 hours ago, I've never even met the professor that I'm T.A.ing for, and apparently somewhere along the way someone forgot to tell me that I needed to have 25 hours of clinical observation recorded.

**trusting God. trusting God.

And, one more thing- in addition to not telling me my schedule, my professor, etc.- NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT TO THIS MAJOR!!!

There is.

You should see my classmates. They're all drop-dead gorgeous.

I think I'm going to flunk graduate school...

Would you like fries with that?

No comments: