Friday, February 8, 2008

Note to self: In a panic situation- never rely on the roomie.

My roommate has the worst panic reflexes.

When she lost control of her car, she dove out of it. That's right. Threw open the door and bailed.

When our neighbors started fighting (rather loudly) one night, she flew across the hall and dove onto my floor, "Get down! Get down! I think she's going to shoot him!" (This was particularly amusing since I couldn't even hear the fight...)

Tonight, when our neighbor went out on the deck and peered in our window, and I calmly noted, "Oh! There is a man looking in our window." She quickly assumed the crouched fetal position on our kitchen floor (still in plain view of every window) and whispered in a strained voice, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Where is he?" It took a while to convince her that it was okay to stand up.



My roomie is so adorable.

6 comments:

M. Kate said...

I think you're roomie and my roomie are sisters.

Dana said...

Yes there appears to be some similarities between there...

Daizie Girl said...

LOL! Roommate moments are awesome! They definitely add some adventure to each day!!!

Ann-Marie said...

lol...thats hilarious!...thanks that made me smile...and laugh :)

Mel Eik said...

I almost snorted again! :)

blind irish pirate said...

I about cried reading this one. OH MAN!!!