Monday, February 18, 2008

My Diagnosis

I think I'm bipolar.

Some mornings I LOVE eggs. Others- can't stand them.

I want to be a teacher. Then I decide I never want to see another child ever again.

I want to go to grad school here at Purdue. Then I don't.

I want to be a punk rocker one morning, and a preppy professor the next.

I like dark nail polish. And then I don't.

I can go from incredibly insanely happy in the morning to "Don't even try to make me smile or I will hurt you" in the evening.

Some days I like gummy worms. Other days- not so much. (Same thing with mushrooms and orange flavored candy...)

I want to go to school forever on Monday, but on Tuesday my goal is to drop out and be a bum.

And it's not like these are mild fluctuations. I'm a very opinionated individual. I go from one extreme to another. Middle ground is not my forte.

Apologies to all those who have to live with my constantly fluctuating, completely irrational, and (probably!) sleep-based neuroses. You (parents, siblings, roommate, boyfriend, friends, casual acquaintances, and the Target bag boy) are very gracious.

I appreciate it. (Or I expect it, depending on the location of my bi-polar pendulum.)

**sigh**

1 comment:

Erika Aileen said...

hahaha i've lived with that...actually i find your bi-polar(ness) quite histarical! of course that's probably why we get along...

if this is an " i don't like orange candy day" read below...




I saw a little kid with orange candy[and cool-aid(which we never drank)] at the church the other day and he was putting candy in his mouth and then spitting it back out! GROSS...and with your whole saliva thing...i thought this would be good for a laugh :-D

I LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND THINK YOU'RE AMAZING[bi-polar or not)