Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Thursday. I'm supposed to be at work. But I'm not.

Last night I got a letter from Purdue University stating that I was not going to be considered for their graduate program due to an incomplete application.

I have spent my entire morning trying to figure out what was incomplete and to reinstate my application.

Apparently my GRE scores (though taken and sent) are lost in the vast Purdue data base through a combined error of the testing service and Purdue.

The Graduate Speech Pathology committee is deliberating as to whether this constitutes "extenuating circumstances" and whether or not to admit my application back into the pool of hopefuls. I'm praying that this would be the case, seeing as this omisson was in no way my fault.

Prayers would be appreciated...


I have been deprived of peace...Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness... it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
(Lamentations 3)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Praying for you Courtney! *HUGS*

blind irish pirate said...

Niiice, Purdue. Nice.
Well, I am always available to rough up people if needed. :-D In a very Christ-like way, of course.