Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Epiphany of the week: My new favorite characteristic is MOXIE!

People with moxie....


Jung Lee- fabulous wedding designer. Knows exactly what she wants.


The fabulous Kelly Ripa...


Ooh-la-la, don't we all know it!

But of course not everyone with moxie is famous (just yet)... Several people who's very lack in inhibition inspires me directly-


The fearless, oh-so-delightfully bubbly Kate- someday I will accessorize and socialize as fearlessly as she...


And of course, my very uninhibited bro- hey, if it's in the family (aka "genetic"), maybe I'll develop moxie someday...
************
mox·ie (mŏk'sē)
n. Slang
1. The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.
2. Aggressive energy; initiative
3. Skill; know-how.

Synonyms: fearlessness, gameness, heart, intrepidity

1 comment:

blind irish pirate said...

The only thing that I know about Kelly Rippa is that she puts bronze on her jiggly bits (does she HAVE jiggly bits!?) - please tell me this is the only reason she has :moxie:.