Monday, March 24, 2008

When my love of real estate and excess Spring Break time meet...

I think it would be fun to live here. I believe it was found under the Google search "Crazy Houses." Just think all the weird, wacky ways you could decorate- although my mother might need to take dramamine before coming over. It makes me dizzy just looking at it.




Okay, this little beauty came up under the search "condos in France." I think it should be noted that the lakeside view makes the $700,000 sticker price (of a one bedroom section of this beauty) quite reasonable.


Okay, so this one isn't the most convenient... I'd have to relocate to Ukraine, but I think I could manage... I'm telling you, lots of nobility in Europe must be moving. Just type in "Castles for Sale" and you'll see a zillion options. Although, if they have the address "West Virginia," I'm less inclined to believe they're actual castles...

No comments: