Monday, February 16, 2009

I think I'm all caught up, I know what's going on, I'm ready to go.

And then I have a day like today.

**sigh**

They're probably very good for me. I think they keep me humble, but they're hardly enjoyable, and all they seem to do is make me miserable.

I don't know what I'm doing, I'm given assignments beyond my level of knowledge, my poor supervisors have to re-write and re-do every report, while all I want to do is go crawl under a rock. I'm the lowest person on the totem-pole, and (although I have the nicest supervisors in the world), it's not pleasant realizing that your gross incompetence is causing them extra work. I'm really, really tired of being the newbie, the baby, the student.

I'd really like to just KNOW and DO.

Not ATTEMPT and FAIL.

1 comment:

blind irish pirate said...

I believe in you being able to recarve the totem pole...