Monday, September 8, 2008

An Idol of The Mouth

I have been totally and completely, unavoidably overwhelmed by the commencement of graduate school.

(Part of it could be the total lack practice in the studying area since December... Studying is like a sport- you have to practice to stay competitive.)

But my completely overwhelming week took a sudden and drastic turn for the better.

I was meeting with the "Cardigans" when I became aware that...

**drum roll, please**

STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE IS BACK.


I know. I was in shock too.

My one of my favoritist beverages is back on the market- just in time for my favorite cool, crisp, leaf falling, sweater wearing, scarf-shopping season.

Hallelujah, Jehovah-Jireh. The Lord does provide.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm just as pathetic - I almost blogged about the return of the pumpkin spice latte, too - I may still do it!
You just can't have a bad day when you have your first one of the season!!
:o)

Dana said...

HA! Your old roomie mentioned this as her favorite thing about Autumn on Sunday. I am more of a white pepermint mocha gal! Thank God for Starbucks!

Oh, and guess what just started today and will continue EVERY monday! Starbucks is having teacher appreciation day on Mondays and all educators can recieve a FREE tall coffee! :D