Saturday, May 3, 2008

QUOTES (Because the "Bear" hasn't monopolized a blog post in a while...)

Me: So, who was Jesus' dad?
Bear: Ummm.... this is a tough one... Abraham?


Bear: You know, baby bears can't eat normal food.
Me: Really?
Bear: Yup, they have to drink milk from their mom's body... It's probably skim.
Me: **choking with laughter**


(at lunch) Bear: What a lovely apple! (He then kisses it.)


(Whenever I make a mistake) Bear: Excuse me, my dear...


Bear: Some people are old, and I don't like old people.


Bear: I think I will have 25 kids. (pause) No, wait. That's absurd. (another pause. He's counting...) I'll have 15. That's about what will fit in my house.


Me: (opening the door for him)
Bear: Whoa! Let me open the door. After all, my name is "Bear" and bears are gentlemen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible kid!

SooAnn said...

love it!! Thanks for sharing!
what a blessing he is!