Monday, March 26, 2007

This is the new little sister! The family picked her up at 3:30 a.m. this morning our time. And yes, I was up and crying and laughing and acting mildly deranged at 3:30 because I just couldn't sleep and I wanted to be there so badly.

Poor little chica looks a little perplexed and scared! But she's so adorable! And here hair has grown. Which is fabulous, because I currently have an assortment of bows that would satisfy any up-and-coming fashionista. (Her closet is also color coded and arranged by style and item. But that's just because I'm going crazy back here alone...)

We have another 12 days and 11 hours until I get to hold her (but who's counting!). I am so overwhelmed at the goodness of God to bring little Julie Ann Blake into our lives.

I'm so happy I think I'm going to cry... gosh, I could so be a Kleenex commercial right now!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cute picture! I can tell that you are excited to meet and hold and love Julie. It will be exciting. I wish I could have seen their reactions the first time they saw her.God is good!