Wednesday, October 8, 2008

While discussing C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity" at 7 a.m.

Meg: Do you think that Jesus won games when he was growing up? He's God. He knew what was going to happen...

Laura: I bet he won Monopoly.

Meg: Probably won everything.

Laura: I never win at Monopoly. Stupid Monopoly.

Emily: I don't think that they had Monopoly...

Meg: Did he let other people win?

Courtney: He could have cheated really easily. I always cheated at Monopoly.

Meg: And then there's the question of his belly-button. Was it an innie, or an outie?

Emily: Did he even have a belly button?

Laura: Of course he had a belly button, he was born. Duh.

Kelli: Can you imagine having other children after having the perfect one?

Laura: Now there's a complex for you- 'Why can't you be perfect like your big brother, Jesus!'

**Back to the perfection of Christ...**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus is the Son of God and he had more important things to do besides play monopoly.

By the way i always win

M. Kate said...

I'm actually reading Mere Christianity right now, like I was a few minutes ago and will be again in a few more minutes.

None of these questions have come to mind yet. I must not have made it to the monopoly and belly button chapter yet?

:)